Product highlights for VMC series:
- Easy hose/sleeve replacement!
- The lightest in its class!
- Easy to clean!
- No dead spots!
- Robust for the toughest demands!
- For energy savers → 40% less compressed air consumption!
Air operated Pinch Valves with Internal Thread Connection - VMC Series
The air operated pinch valves of the VMC series are available in the nominal diameters of DN10 to DN100.
They are designed with an internal thread connection conforming to DIN ISO 228 and ANSI / ASME B1.20.1 (NPT) as standard.
The general description of air operated pinch valves covers the operation and the benefits of air pinch valves.
Materials of AKO air operated Pinch Valves VMC series
A selection of 12 different elastomer grades for the sleeve (natural rubber, food quality rubber, high temperature rubber, neoprene, EPDM, EPDM food quality, FPM, silicone, CR, NBR food quality, IIR and CSM) ensures that the VMC series air operated pinch valves have a very wide and practically unrestricted field of application.
Furthermore, a selection of three different bodies and collar materials supports the diverse application of the VMC series air operated pinch valves.
The following standard materials are available:
- POM natural (white), for foodstuffs and interior applications
- POM black, with additives to stabilise the effects of UV and weathering, therefore suitable for use in outdoor areas
- Stainless steel 1.4404 electro-polished, other types of stainless steel on request
Bodies come either as
- powder-coated aluminium body
- electro-polished stainless steel body
- POM body, white or black electrically conduvtive (DN10-15)
You can send us an inquiry using our Article Configurator and selecting Air operated Pinch Valves VMC Series, with your requirements.
Contrary to the selection possibilities offered by the product configurator, you can select two different connection types for each pinch valve. Please simply contact our sales team for more details. They would be pleased to submit a corresponding quotation.
Maximal operating pressures Pinch Valves VMC series:
DN10-DN100: 6 bar
Industrial sectors, possible applications:
- Food industry
- Paper industry
- Textile industry
- Wood industry
- Tobacco industry
- Recycling industry
- Waste industry
- Printing industry