Product highlights for VMC series:
- Lightning-fast response times (opening/closing)!
- Optimum sealing for solids!
- Permanently sealed!
- Easy hose/sleeve replacement!
- Robust for the toughest demands!
- Optimum price / performance!
- For energy savers → 40% less compressed air consumption!
Air operated Pinch Valves with Flange Connection - VMC Series
The air operated pinch valves of the VMC series are available in the nominal diameters of DN25 to DN150. They are designed with a flange connection complying with DIN EN 1092 (PN10/16) / ANSI B 16.5-150lbs (DN40-150) as standard. VMC series air operated pinch valves can also be provided in compliance with DIN 11853-2 and DIN 11864-2 Form B.
The general description of air operated pinch valves covers the operation and the benefits of air pinch valves.
Materials of AKO air operated Pinch Valves VMC series
A selection of 12 different elastomer grades for the sleeve (natural rubber, food quality rubber, high temperature rubber, CR, EPDM, EPDM food quality, viton, silicone, nitrile, nitrile food quality, butyl and CSM) ensures that the VMC series air operated pinch valves have a very wide and practically unrestricted field of application.
The body is available as follows:
- Powder-coated aluminium body
- Electro-polished stainless steel body
The standard material for the flange is
- stainless steel 1.4404 electro-polished, other types of stainless steel are available on request.
- aluminium with steel bushing for flanges according ANSI (DN40-100)
You can send us an inquiry using our Article Configurator and selecting Air operated Pinch Valves VMC Series, with your requirements.
Contrary to the selection possibilities offered by the product configurator, you can select two different connection types for each pinch valve. Please simply contact our sales team for more details. They would be pleased to submit a corresponding quotation.
Maximal operating pressures Pinch Valves VMC series
DN25-DN150: 6 bar
Industrial sectors, possible applications:
- Beverage industry
- Food industry
- Paper industry
- Tobacco industry
- Recycling industry
- Waste industry
- Printing industry