Product highlights for VF series:
- Lightning-fast response times (opening/closing)!
- Optimum sealing for solids!
- Easy hose/sleeve replacement!
- The lightest in its class!
- For energy savers → 40% less compressed air consumption!
- Top price performance!
Air operated Pinch Valves with Flange Connection - VF Series
The air operated pinch valves of the VF series are available in the nominal diameters of DN40 to DN300.
They are designed with a flange connection complying with DIN EN 1092 (PN10/16) as standard. On request, the air operated pinch valves of the VF series can be made with a flange connection complying with ANSI B 16.5- 150lbs, if required.
The general description of air operated pinch valves covers the operation and the benefits of air pinch valves with a flanged connection.
Materials of AKO air operated Pinch Valves VF series
A selection of 12 different elastomer grades for the sleeve (NR, food quality rubber, high temperature rubber, CR, EPDM, EPDM food quality, FPM, silicone, NBR, NBR food quality, IIR and CSM) ensures that the VF series air operated pinch valves have a very wide and practically unrestricted field of application.
Furthermore, a selection of four different flange types supports the diverse range of application of the VF series air operated pinch valves
The following flange designs are available as standard for the VF series air operated pinch valves:
- A powder-coated aluminium flange
- An aluminium flange with steel bushing that comes into contact with the product, powder-coated for more abrasive applications
- An aluminium flange with stainless steel bushing that comes into contact with the product, used for foodstuff applications or very aggressive media
- An aluminium flange with flanged sleeve, for extremely abrasive or corrosive products / applications
The flanged sleeve covers the entire part of the flange that comes into contact with the product. This means that only an elastomer is placed in the product flow.
- Aluminum flange with internal thread connection (DN40-DN100)
The body of the VF series air operated pinch valves consists of powder-coated, cast aluminium.
You can send us an inquiry using our Article Configurator and selecting Air operated Pinch Valves VF Series, with your requirements.
Maximal operating pressures Pinch Valves VF series
DN40-DN150: 6 bar
DN200: 4 bar
DN250-DN300: 3 bar
Industrial sectors, possible applications:
- Food industry
- Paper industry
- Textile industry
- Wood industry
- Tobacco industry
- Metal industry
- Mining industry
- Recycling industry
- Waste industry
- Printing industry